Who doesn’t love pancakes??…I know I do :). Especially my EASY VEGAN PANCAKES which are light and fluffy, perfectly sweet, incredibly tasty, and SO easy to make…they’re even good for you!
You can make these in a batch, and keep em in the fridge or freezer for an even quicker breakkie…but they take less than 10 mins to whip up. And the best part? Only 3 main ingredients! Perfect for those slowerrr mornings ;).
Banana adds natural sweetness, nutrients and also helps bind the pancakes together. Mixed with plant milk and oat flour, a smooth batter forms packed with fibre and vitamins. I also like to add a little salt and vanilla for extra flavour, plus baking powder for and even fluffing pancake!
I like to top my pancakes with vegan yoghurt, fresh or frozen berries, fresh banana, creamy nut butter, maple syrup, and pretty much anything else I can find in my cupboard. They’re also fab with vegan nutella, other fruit, lemon and sugar, vegan chocolate…you get the gist :).
- 1 ripe banana
- 140g(1 cup) oats
- 180ml(3/4 cup) plant milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch salt
- Add the oats into a blender, and mix into oat flour. You could also buy the oat flour.
- To the oats, add the remaining ingredients, and blitz until you have a smooth pancake batter.
- Heat a non-stick pan with a little coconut/olive oil then add roughly tablespoon of pancake batter. You may need to cook the pancakes in 2-3 batches.
- Cook until bubbles begin to appear, then flip and cook the other side.Serve your pancakes, keeping them warm on a low heat in the oven.
- Top with maple syrup, fruit, nut butter, or anything you love!