After a bit of teasing, and many requests, I’m finally sharing the recipe for my SUPERFOOD BREAD.
It’s gluten free, and packed with fibre, protein and nutrients from wholegrain oats, and tonnes of different seeds. If your looking for a healthier alternative to your usual slice, then this is the recipe for you!
It’s perfectly soft on the inside, and crisp on the outside, whilst also being freezer friendly ! I love to make big batches, so I have it on hand whenever I fancy.
The bread is fab with baked beans, tofu scramble, nut butter, avo, soup, or pretty much anything else you can think of! One of my faves is almond butter and caramelized banana.
If you need a little inspo, try the bread with my homemade baked beans(recipe on my Instagram), and sauteed garlic mushrooms and kale!
- 140g(1 cup) oat flour(blended oats)
- 85g (1/2 cup) chia seeds
- 60g (1/2 cup) pumpkin seeds
- 65g (1/2 cup) sunflower seeds
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- Add the oats into a blender, and mix into oat flour. You could also buy the oat flour.
- Add to a bowl along with all the other ingredients, then add 1 cup of water, combine, and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Spread onto a lined baking tray to about 1cm thick, then place in the oven on 180°c for 15-20 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!