Yes you read that right. Just 3 INGREDIENTS, plus a few house-hold staples, and you’ll have a fresh batch of delicious vegan cookies on your plate. They’re easy to make, and have that bakery-shop chewyness with a gooey centre…dreamy.
These little bites of heaven are perfect in the morning, as a snack, as a lunch time sweet treat, or for pud. Naturally sweetened with maple syrup, they’re just the right amount of sweet, and pair GORGEOUSLY with the rich dark-choc chunks.
As well of choc-chips, you can add in whatever you want. Dried fruit, nuts, seeds, coconut. I love adding a few flaked almonds for an extra crunch, but experiment with add-ins and find your fave!
Fancy this stack of cookies in front of you right now?? Though so. It’s easier than you might think, so give it a go!
- 1/3 cup almond butter(or nut butter of choice, with 100% nuts)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 30g dark chocolate chips/chunks
- Preheat the oven to 180° Celsius.
- In a bowl, combine the almond butter and maple syrup. Continue to mix until the mixture becomes thick. If the dough is a little runny, add 1 tbsp more maple syrup and continue to mix.
- Add the baking powder, vanilla and salt. Then, chop the chocolate into small chunks and add to the mix.
- Seperate the dough into 6 cookies, then place on a lined tray. Place in the oven for 8-10 minutes, then allow to cool before enjoying!