And that’s exactly what this smoothie is. SUPER. from super veg and super fruits, to super powder and super seeds…it’s a bowl(or cup) of non-stop goodness(plus it’s delish !).
The smoothie is made using a mix of fruit, vegetables and superfoods, blended until smooth and creamyyyy. Helped with a little plant-milk to get the blender going of course!
The banana and mango in this recipe is what gives that dreaminess we all love, and I find it’s best to freeze them before-hand. This way, itsi even creamier, as well as giving the option of a thicker smoothie/smoothie bowl if that’s what you prefere.
The YOURSUPERFOODS super green powder is packed with nutrients, including iron heavy spirilina and wheatgrass powder. This means your getting in tonnes of nutrients, in one, simple, delicious smoothie.
It’s fab for breakfast, lunch, a snack, or even dessert. So, get out that blender and whiz it up! Topped here with fresh banana and bluebs.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen mango
- Handful fresh or frozen spinach
- 1 tsp YOURSUPERFOODS supergreen powder(optional)
- 1 tsp vegan yogurt(optional)
- Splash almond milk(or any vegan milk)
- Pinch salt
- Add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz until smooth.
- Add a little more liquid if needed, and make as creamy as desired.
- Pour into a bowl or cup, top, and enjoy!