These gorgeous bowls are packed with all the best things. Colours, nutrients, and DELICIOUSNESS. What more could you ask for? With a whole range of grains, beans, veggies and toppings…they’re a real winner!
The bowls start with a base of leafy greens, followed by some delicious protein packed quinoa. I love using The British Quinoa Company ready to eat quinoa, and the lightly seasoned goes perfectly in these bowls.
The dish contains a whole variety of cooked and uncooked veggies. From soft roasted sweet potato(the dream), to steamed broccoli, juicy cherry tomatoes, and creamy avocado. With crispy baked chickpeas and a smooth tahini sauce, there’s every texture you could ever dream of. No boring veggies here !!
So, what are you waiting for? Grab yourself some veggies and give your body a treat! Remember to check out Britiah Quinoa for their gorgeous ready to eat pouches too(life made so much easier;)).
- 1 packet THE BRITISH QUINOA COMPANY SLIGHTLY SEASONED READY TO EAT QUINOA
- 2 cups fresh rocket/salad leaves of choice
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 large/2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tin chickpeas
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp cumin
- olive oil
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 cooked beetroot
- •Handful of cherry tomatoes
- 2 avocados
- 4 tbsp tahini
- 1 lemon
- salt and pepper
- Chop the sweet potato into bite-sized chunks, then toss in oil, salt and pepper. Place in the oven for 30 minutes on 200°c.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas, then add to a tray along with the cumin, paprika, chilli, salt, pepper, and a drizzle of oil. Too until coated then place in the oven on the same heat for 25 minutes.
- Steam the broccoli until bright and tender.
- To 4 bowls, divide the rocket and cooked broccoli, then top with a drizzle of olive oil and a crack of black pepper.
- Top the base with the ready to eat quinoa, then add the sweet potato, chickpeas, beetroot, tomatoes, and avocado.
- For the dressing, combine the tahini with 4 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper. Add a splash of water if needed.
- Drizzle over the dressing and enjoy.