Fresh, fragrant, and full of flavour, this easy quinoa tabboule is a delicious addition to any meal…or even great on it’s own! A healthier twist on a classic salad, but bringing a little piece of Greece to your plate.
Tasty quinoa is combined with a range of fresh veggies, from cucumber, to bell pepper. Then, beautifully finished with seasoning, and fresh herbs. Flat-leaf parsley and mint make this salad perfectly cooling, making it perfect to accompany greek stews, or roasted vegetables.
This one-goal salad is SO easy to make, and made even simpler when using British Quinoa Lemon and Herb Quinoa Packets. It’s got so much flavour, and if your not a fan of quinoa…this might change your mind!
So, grab a bowl and a few ingredients, then give this refreshing salad a try!
- 1 packet THE BRITISH QUINOA COMPANY LEMON AND HERB READY TO EAT QUINOA
- Handfull diced cherry tomatoes, or 1/2 large chopped tomato
- 1/4 diced cucumber
- 1/2 diced yellow pepper
- 1/2 diced red pepper
- Large handful fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Large handful chopped fresh mint
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Add everything to a large bowl.
- Toss until well combined.
- Serve with fresh lemon wedges and an optional sprinkle of fresh mint or parsley.