Full of morrocan flavour, this isn’t just any old salad. Fragrant spices, sweet apricot, and spicy harrisa make this easy salad really stand out, and pairs perfectly with your morrocan meals…or by itself!
This delicious salad has a range of textures, from crunchy carrots, to soft apricots. Crispy chickpeas also add TONNES of flavour, along with the fresh herbs.
I used BRITISH QUINOA’S apricot and harissa ready to eat quinoa in this recipe. It’s packed with protein, SO simple, and pretty damn delicious too! If you can’t get your hands on it, don’t worry…you can use normal cous cous or quinoa along with 1 tbsp harissa paste and a handful of chopped apricots.
So, if your fed up of just salad leaves and cucumber…this is the one for you!
- 1 packet THE BRITISH QUINOA COMPANY HARRISA AND APRICOT READY TO EAT QUINOA
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 thinly sliced carrot
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 jar roasted bell peppers
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 180°c, then add the chickpeas, carrots, cumin, salt, and a good drizzle of olive oil to a tray. Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add the quinoa, chickpeas, carrots, garlic, chopped bell peppers, salt, pepper, parsley, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Toss together until well combined, then serve and enjoy.