Trust me, veggies never tasted so good. Even if your not a cauliflower fan, this one is sure to change your mind.
The cauli is infused with a delicious spice mix, meaning it’s full of flavour all the way through. With a crispy outside, and a tender middle, this really is the perfect centre piece.
Its delicious with curry sauce and rice, salad, or as shown here with some steamed broccoli and parsnip fries. Y U M
- 1 whole cauliflower
- 1/4 cup or 4 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 2 tsp chilli flakes or chilli powder
- 2 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tbsp water
- Salt and pepper
- Start by bringing a saucepan of water to the boil. After removing the green leaves, place the cauliflower face up into the water for 15 minutes until slightly more tender.
- Preheat the oven to 180c, and place the cauliflower on a tray.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl, then pour half the mixture into the underside of the cauliflower, topping slightly to coat well.
- Using a brush, coat the top of the cauliflower with the remaining mixture.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes. Then, remove and cover with tinfoil.
- Place in the over for a further 20-30 minutes until your cauliflower is soft and tender.