This super-tasty Mexican sweet potato salad is definitely one you need to try !!
Maybe you thought salad was bland and boring, but not on my watch!
This flavoursome mexican salad is easy to make, full of the good stuff, and is SO DELICIOUS. After this recipe, salad for dinner won’t sound like such a bad idea after all….here’s how to make it!
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tin black beans
- 1 ripe avocado
- 3/4 cup sweetcorn
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- large handful fresh corriander
- salt and pepper
- Start by cutting the sweet potato into small bite-sized cubes (peeling is optional) and placing on a tray with a little oil, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes on 180c until soft.
- Once cooked, add to a bowl along with the drained beans and sweetcorn.
- Chop the avocado into cubes, and add to the bowl.
- Season well with the chilli, lime juice, corriander salt and pepper to taste.